- Would you like to become a contributor to the Drawing Factory?
- Are you an artist or amateur looking for a place to display and talk about some of your best artworks?
- Are you interested in helping thousands of fellow artist improving their technique?
- Do you have tips or tricks to share with the community about technique or tools?
If so, we’d love to feature one or more of your tips and ideas here on the Drawing Factory!
What are we looking for?
- We accept tutorials for beginners, intermediate and advanced traditional and digital artists wanting to learn more about the craft.
- We are looking for tips and ideas on anything related to the amazing world of drawing, painting and digital arts.
- We’d love your tip to have an original photo (or more than one) to help illustrate your point (we can definitely help with this if you are struggling).
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words.
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, online portfolio or studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial. Our site is read by over 15000 visitors a month and subscribed to by over 1000 – we can introduce them to you.
- Submissions need to be original (never used before online) and you should be willing to allow us to use them indefinitely.
How to submit a Guest Post
email to me directly – Submit your idea via our contact form or our email. This is the ideal way if you want to submit a longer post. Just send me a message and I’ll get back to you in a jiff.
There are many perks of becoming a contributor to the Drawing Factory amongst others you’ll get visibility for your articles and possibly blog/website (the Drawing Factory receives at the moment more than a million hits per year) full recognition of your work, a contributor profile, etc. So all in all writing for us is a great way to getting exposure, getting recognised and driving some quality traffic your way.
Depending on the quality and quantity of your articles and posts we offer compensation as well, so why don’t you take the plunge and send us a submission, we look forward to hearing from you soon!